Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting ready for baby and lakehouse

The first weekend in August we finally stayed home - yeah! It was very nice not to travel and we actucally got a lot of chores done around the yard house. I was able to get some much needed sleep also. We have started putting the baby room back together and sorted thorugh all of Dylan's old clothes and gear. We are not done but getting closer to being ready so I am feeling less anxious. Dylan was able to play/swim with Tyler and Steven and I went to an adults dinner to celebrate Ryan's b-day.

Last weekend we went to my parents lakehouse. My sister's family also came so we had a big time. Dylan was able to go on nature walks, boat rides, tube rides and even the jet ski which he called a baby boat. All the kids together were wild but you could tell they were having a blast. I think Dylan will be begging to go back to the lake!









No comments: