Well I think Dylan did better than me because once I left the classroom I had to put on my sunglasses and rush to the car so no one else could tell I was about to lose it. I had a good cry but know that this is a good experience for Dylan and it helps knowing he really seems to enjoy it so far. I was also upset with myself for forgetting to take his 1st day picture before school so the one below is when I picked him up. When I picked him up he was still a little groggy from his nap but said "bye friends" and was ready to come home.
Day #2 went smoothly as well and his daily report said he was cheerful. The teacher also wrote that he was very smart and had a good morning. I am so proud of him and think he is very social like his dad. Again when I picked him up he was happy and said "bye friends!"
No comments:
Post a Comment